Emohbi must be assembled prior to its first use, please see the diagrams below in order to assemble the game. Once assembled, each level does not need to be disassembled in order to fit back into the box. They can simply be nested one inside each other and placed back in the box, ready for the next game of Emohbi.
Before each game, the levels must stacked onto one another.Depending on the age and skill level of the players, the game board may be configured accordingly.For instance, while playing with younger players, ladders can be purposefully aligned while avoiding slide alignment.
Game contains small parts.
Not suitable for children under 3 years.
1. Bend the waterfall pieces along the dashed lines to about a 45°angle as shown. Do not bend past 45°.
2. Join the two longest wall pieces with onepin. Join the two shortest wall pieces with one pin. Push the pins tight as shown with the short tab on the inside of the other wall.
3. Insert hexagonal tiers into slots in wall pieces. Be sure to align the waterfalls on the platform with the waterfalls on the walls.
4. Complete each tier by adding a pin to each of the overlapping open ends (short tab on the inside of joint). Make sure the tab is on the inside of the wall.
5. Assemble game base.
6. Assemble the tiers onto the game base and onto each other. Place Emohbi onto the top of the upper tier.